Worker Photography long-term project

ryan26

Established
Local time
4:31 AM
Hi all,
I've been absent from the forum for years, but at a time, I spent alot of time learning from the wealth of knowledge here.. I have recently decided to share a project that I plugged away at for over a decade. This project was featured on the New York Times Lens blog, and Burn magazine - but I kept shooting well after both of those. I'm finally done shooting, and I'm sharing the work in long form on Instagram under the title @greenskeepers. I'm inviting rangefinder and photography enthusiasts in this forum to have a look, and discuss the work here if you choose. I shot everything with either my M6 or my MP, batteries removed to protect the electronics from water damage, and with an older Summilux 35mm lens. Everything was shot on Tri-X, graciously supplied by Kodak USA. I like the idea of making a book some day, but for now I'm just enjoying sharing, free of constraint. I have enough photos from this project to keep the feed going for a year or two, and I hope some of you might enjoy them. You should be able to access them here: https://instagram.com/p/BpWtTA0Hsw4/

Back