WWPD is Sunday, April 30th, 2017

I went out this morning. It was freaking freezing wind . I was freezing the moment with 28mm f152 pinhole cap on M-E.

U57736I1493574824.SEQ.0.jpg

That's the way to get things started, KoFe, and Kent. I was able to get the pinhole plate to fit on my Calumet 400, and went with FL 80mm, f267 @ 2s on Kodak T-Max 400 in a 6x7 Calumet C3 roll film holder. Will have to wait till I get the film up to Charlottesville later in the week to see if I did okay.

I used the Pinhole Designer program to calculate the parameters, though it was kind of confusing. And since I wasn't exactly sure the hole size was 0.3mm, I also used 0.5mm, FL 80mm, f160 @ 1/2s.

Hopefully, one of the four exposures comes out okay.

I finished the roll off in the Crown Graphic Special. We'll see how that Schneider lens produces. I should have brought a locking shutter release cable with me because it doesn't have a T setting on the shutter for previewing the shot, and and I may have shook the camera a bit during the exposure using the built-in release.

PF

Nothing, Ko. The negs were pitch black. Should have doubled or tripled the time I guess. I used Pinhole Designer to determine exposure, but even that program is pretty confusing when it comes to interpreting what it comes up with. And the Calumet C3 roll film holder I used also leaks, as the few frames where I did get something on the neg in the Crown Graphic (using a regular lens) showed a large arc across the frames.

PF

Back