Xpan and bag

MP Guy

Just another face in the crowd
Staff member
Local time
7:34 AM
I have searched the corners of the world fo a bag which will meet my requirements and I still cannot find one.

I need a bag which will hold the xpan with the 45 and lens hood mounted plus room for the 30 with lens hood and viewfinder. I need all this in a bag which I can strap to my waist and throw in a back pack. I am looking into the modular system of the m-rock but hut need to find one just the right size. not too small not too big. Anyone here have the perfect bag fo their Xpan?

I use a LowePro Nova 2 AW which is about the same size as the Reporter 200. I removed the dividers, so it will hold Canon 10D with lens attached, other lens in soft bag, EX420 flash in plastic case, diffuser, other odds and ends in pockets. The lenses are 20-35mm and 28-200mm zooms. Removing the dividers slightly reduces the protection of the contents, but since I only use it for transport in the trunk of the car, and take the camera out once I arrive, this has not been an issue. You could *put* (rather than throw) this outfit in a backpack. The bag has belt loops as well as a shoulder strap. For your gear you might need a Nova 3 or 4, but you'd need a substantial backpack!
HTH, John

Back