Konica LTM Got glass, need body. Konica 35/2 UC-Hexanon

Konica M39 lenses
There is such a thing as "scanning and cropping".

ferider said:
Pretty amazing for a 35mm lens and close focus of 3.5 feet. :cool:

Roland.

Edward, I am pretty sure your pictures would be all good, or to be fair lets say most of them. The reason is you have the eye, the feel and the experience to make a nice picture. All three can not be paid by Mastercard, right? No, it is really nice stuff you present here, I think. Got a website, flickr or something?

No, I don't.

I've had a lot of pictures published in the past but now I just take pictures for fun and no longer do magazine photography. I never bothered with a website.

I prefer to spend my free time making inane remarks on computer forums.

Oh yes. I know what your are talking about. Payments from the magazines are low anyway, these days...:). Would like to make a book one day, or what is the reason you have all this photos?

LOL, same on my side. Just the fun. But from time to time I really like when the light was captured by a nice piece of glass and you can see it on the final print. That is maybe the best part in photography, for me. That is also the reason I bought this lens...(without even having a body :bang:):):):)

Get yourself an early Wetzlar M6.

I have an M3, and M7 and an M6, and the M6 is the one I pick up when I want to shoot film. (not often anymore).

The feel of the Wetzlar M6 is excellent, not expensive to maintain. There's nothing wrong with the Konica Hexar either.

I'm a plumber Downunder and all the time get asked to install stuff made in China. It looks the same, works the same but most of the time it's junk. Quality control just does not exist. And when my clients try and get their money back, well pigs might fly. Allways remember with most things in life, you get what you pay for.

That's what they said about Japanese-made goods in he early postwar years.

Japanese cameras had to be "junk".

Have you looked at Chinese high-end audio stuff lately?

alan davus said:
I'm a plumber Downunder and all the time get asked to install stuff made in China. It looks the same, works the same but most of the time it's junk. Quality control just does not exist. And when my clients try and get their money back, well pigs might fly. Allways remember with most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Back