I just switched from my M9 to a X-T1 a day ago, so still not that familiar with it. But brought it with me for a walk through town today with my girlfriend. I got the 27mm lens as my first and so far only lens because it's tiny, might pick up another lens later but so far I'm happy with it.

Shots taken w/ Fuji XT1 w/ 27f2.8 pancake

Color RAW converted to B&W w/ Silver FX Pro2

_XT11149.jpg

These are all OOC JPG BW+Y

_XT11150.jpg

Playing around w/ the in-camera sweep pano. This works better than the one on my other Fuji cameras

_XT11155.jpg

Gary

Some shots today from the Fuji XT1 w/ 27f2.8 pancake at the Oakland Museum.. All shots were converted to B&W using Silver FX Pro2.

Gary

_XT11223.jpg

_XT11227.jpg

Shots today from Oakland Rose Garden. I was surprised there were still some roses around.. All shots taken w/ Fuji XT1 and 27f2.8 pancake lens. B&W conversions done w/ Silver FX Pro2.

One of each please
_XT11378.jpg

Where she goes - I go
_XT11327.jpg

_XT11365.jpg

_XT11370.jpg

This one has about 40% cropped out.. This one from my house..
_XT11302.jpg

Gary

Another Fuji "Killer" lens. Joe, have you tried just shooting the BW jpeg in camera? I love the results I get from my two.

I've just got my 27/2.8 and put it on my XA-1 (now that I'm using an XT-1 with the 10-24/4 for work.) Ordered a Voigtlander 40mm finder for it and can't wait to use it as a makeshift X100T. I may give the X20 a break as my daily carry 'fun' camera. :)

Something about the 27 seems to encourage me to be looser, more casual - maybe the form factor on my X-E1, maybe that it's cheap and slowish and doesn't feel like a lens I have to "justify" - and occasionally I find myself lucking into a good shot I might otherwise not have taken at all:

Back