Olympus 35 RC photos

dourbalistar, that's one heckofa "snapshot". Very nice.

Thank you for the kind words, wwfloyd! I had just gotten the camera (from a fellow forum member), and this was only my second roll of film through the camera - and I hadn't developed the first! I'd seen other image samples before getting the camera, but I was still pleasantly surprised. :D

I'm still in awe of this Fujicolor Industrial 100's ability in low light. I suppose despite the snow falling/overcast sky, there is a certain amount of reflected light from the snow that is lying adding to the brightness of what should be a dull photo from a slow lens and slow film.
Either way it's a great image and may I say you have a fine looking family. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, John! I think despite the snow storm, it was actually fairly bright, not what I would normally consider "low light". I can't remember for certain, but I'm pretty sure I took a meter reading with the camera, then switched over to manual to add a stop or two, knowing that all the bright white snow would trick the meter.

Shooting both a 35 ECR and the RC cameras. Very nice! (Kentmere Pan 100 in Tmax 1:9)

Attachments

• rcTTT.jpg
    rcTTT.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 3
Back