Who remembers RFF when it started ?

I still miss Purelight and Stewart's acerbic wit. RIP.
Keith

Yep .
Jenny lost interest and her brother (I seem to remember) started up again with a new version but folk drifted away .
Haven`t heard from Noel (Xmas) for a few years.
At one time he was coming up to Manchester on a regular basis .
Bob France and Paul (kully) are still out and about.
Keep in daily touch with Paul and we meet up now and again.
He posts on FB these days .

Simon Becker is on Instagram as

simon_dot_b​

Michael Markey

I`m on as

maj_markey

hello friends,

i'm still around. had some trouble logging in again after a little hiatus but stephen was kind enough to help me out.
for different reasons, i haven't managed to develop film in about three years and the backlog in our fridge is ever growing. instead of developer and fixer, i have focused on cycling and playing rugby for a while now and there's the small matter of having a baby son.
i still do photography professionally as well, but a lot of the online culture part of it all has been hard to follow for me.
i'll try to revive my "mentor" forum when i finally get some rolls done.

hello friends,

i'm still around. had some trouble logging in again after a little hiatus but stephen was kind enough to help me out.
for different reasons, i haven't managed to develop film in about three years and the backlog in our fridge is ever growing. instead of developer and fixer, i have focused on cycling and playing rugby for a while now and there's the small matter of having a baby son.
i still do photography professionally as well, but a lot of the online culture part of it all has been hard to follow for me.
Nice to see you back Simon.
I had trouble logging on again too.
I`ve had to abandon my old account and open this new one (with a silly name)

Michael Markey

Hello all!

I joined Jun 7, 2004 22 1/2 years ago. The last 3 years have been very hard as our youngest daughter lost her battle with breast cancer. I haven't used a RF camera since then and I have a huge backlog of film to develop.

My, the site has changed! It's like starting over.

Hello all!

I joined Jun 7, 2004 22 1/2 years ago. The last 3 years have been very hard as our youngest daughter lost her battle with breast cancer. I haven't used a RF camera since then and I have a huge backlog of film to develop.

I hope you’re doing ok. There are a lot of people here who have recently had difficult times. Please know we’re thinking of you, and hope you can get back to feeling normal enough to use your camera again soon.

A giant film backlog was what largely made me go digital.

Positive thoughts from across the world.

Marty

Reactions: dct
Hello all!

Sorry for your loss, medicine has advanced a lots, cancer research still has lot work to do.

Hello all!

I`m very sorry to hear that.

Hello all!

Welcome back to RFF. I'm very sorry for your loss, aoresteen. I hope times have been better for you since then.

hello friends,

I look at your earlier work here and on flickr and think how so much of it has been shot with a Leica M and 35mm lens, and it inspires me so much.

Back