2011 FSU Contest Voting - 3 Separate Categories Now

I can confirm that clicking on the title of the photo will bring up an image. Sure would be nice to see all the thumbnails though. Hint...Hint;)

PF

Oh well !. After getting my bloody Kiev to take some images, realising just how good a Zorki 1 really is then forgetting to state the camera make and forfeiting any hope of a vote ...... I give in you all win.... back to my digital G1, G11, 40d 550d etc and OM gear.

bye

ron

Oh well !. After getting my bloody Kiev to take some images, realising just how good a Zorki 1 really is then forgetting to state the camera make and forfeiting any hope of a vote ...... I give in you all win.... back to my digital G1, G11, 40d 550d etc and OM gear.

bye

ron

I think you can still edit your data untill the gallery is closed for voting.

I think you can still edit your data untill the gallery is closed for voting.

Thanks Ray, I'm not so grumpy now after a good nights sleep. Still like my RF and this mob.
Wont edit my stuff its really not much good, just enjoyed the fun of getting the tools out for my FSU stuff

cheers

ron

Last call for moving images? If anyone is wondering how .Just bring up your image from the abstract gallery and click on the edit button..2nd from right just under the rating bar. [there are eight coloured buttons to choose from]. Then re - select the catergory..ie. transportation or landscape, then save. [ I just worked this out and perhaps a few others are not sure, particually after receiving eight e-mails informing that my images had been moved, when in fact they had`nt]...hey this is still fun
regards
CW

Well, I also received messages telling me that my images had been moved. They were in the right categories, but some had hidden thumbnails, now they are moved (or more likely a directory move), from 8 images, only one is visible, none can be edited.
What more fun could there be?
Time to delete and try to reload. But wait, isn't it now closed?

Edit: Oh! They've gone from my gallery too, so when I deleted the empty frames from the competition gallery, they were deleted from my gallery too?

Last edited:
Well, I also received messages telling me that my images had been moved. They were in the right categories, ...

Same with my pictures, but they are still present in my gallery. I received a message (with a gmail warning of "possible phishing "scam) telling that my photos had beem re-classified in different categories...

Was it the spirit of a burocratic monolythic Central Party that inspired these changes ?:rolleyes:

I will wait and see...

Joao

I guess that moving the images and then having the gallery directory moved created some broken links.
I deleted all that was left and reloaded, they're now in the galleries (not closed yet) and went on with no fuss.

Dave...

OK
thumbnails are up in the 3 categories
when to close the galleries and start the voting ?

Stephen

Thanks Stephen for sorting this out. Can you give folk say another week to shift their pics from "Abstract"......to "Landscape" and "Transportation"? :) Unless you can shift the obviously un-abstract into their appropriate themes ? Thanks again for your patience and providing us with the sublimely cool RFF :cool:

P.S Cheers pakeha for the help- & from one Kiwi to another I nominate you the organiser for the 2012 FSU contest :D

Thanks Stephen for sorting this out. Can you give folk say another week to shift their pics from "Abstract"......to "Landscape" and "Transportation"? :) Unless you can shift the obviously un-abstract into their appropriate themes ? Thanks again for your patience and providing us with the sublimely cool RFF :cool:

P.S Cheers pakeha for the help- & from one Kiwi to another I nominate you the organiser for the 2012 FSU contest :D

No good deed goes unpunished.

And a big Thank You to Stephan!

Only thing is, I still can't figure out why there are so many copies of my photos in the galleries. I could understand if it had to do with my selecting the Move and Copy options at the same time, but it even happened to a photo I did nothing with. But anyway, if it was something I did, then I apologize to the Proletariat for appearing to act like a bourgeois bandwidth hog.

PF

Last edited by a moderator:
like it

like it

I like the 3 category setup muuuuch better. Well done. Someone moved my [2]images for me .... BIG THANK YOU! I had no idea where to put them.
But ... just one problem. When I click on the FSU Photo Contest link, my laptop screen suddenly develops a light leak. Any ideas?

*grins & exits*

But ... just one problem. When I click on the FSU Photo Contest link, my laptop screen suddenly develops a light leak. Any ideas?

*grins & exits*

Have you switched it off and on again? :p (to quote the helpdesk of many a company, after waiting on the hook for ages at premium rate, and for the umpteenth time.......argggh!)

Dave

Ok ready to vote. Let me get this correct, if it's in the wrong category, we don't vote on it? There's still a lot of images in the abstract that clearly do not belong there: even if we only count those titled with some other category.

Dave...

Ok ready to vote. Let me get this correct, if it's in the wrong category, we don't vote on it? There's still a lot of images in the abstract that clearly do not belong there: even if we only count those titled with some other category.

Dave...

i quess so, at least there is a good template for any future set ups.
A couple have indicated that they were going to leave their images where they are..so its time to vote.
You get to decide what abstract is:D
regards
CW

Back