a Shout out , A Happy Birthday to 'Shab'

What Helen said.
Zorionak, Shab!

Thank you for your contributions here...always look forward to them.

IMO, there are perhaps 10 very good photographers on RFF and you are one of them.

Tanti Auguri Xabier! Happy Birthday Xabier! Enjoy this special day with your beautiful family! And a good glass of wine to celebrate !

What Helen said.
Zorionak, Shab!

Thank you for your contributions here...always look forward to them.

IMO, there are perhaps 10 very good photographers on RFF and you are one of them.

Hi Canyongazer! You have written in Basque!! Mila esker bihotz-bihotzez! :)

And no words for your next words... I really appreciate them. Thank you!

Tanti Auguri Xabier! Happy Birthday Xabier! Enjoy this special day with your beautiful family! And a good glass of wine to celebrate !

Molte grazie robert! It is being a beautiful day! Hope you are fine and safe also!

Stammi bene!

Xabier.

Happy Birthday Shab, and thanks Helen.

Thank you charjohncarter!

Happy Birthday, Shab!
I have not yet been to Basque Country.

Thank you raid! The Basque Country is a small country, but full of contrast! If one day (when the nightmare of COVID has finished) you can be here I hope you will enjoy it! And maybe we could meet each other. It would be great!

Be safe!

Happy birthday! I have never been to the Basque Country, the closest was la Rioja, I might have passed some towns belonging to the Basque part when visiting Rioja vineyards but never stayed there. It would be nice to see the coastal side. I hope the vaccination speeds up and we all can travel and enjoy life again. Have a nice celebration!

Happy Birthday Shab...
I have been to Bilbao many years ago and drove back to Madrid...beautiful landscape...beautiful people...fantastic food...
Happy Birthday...!!!!

Back