Canada A small(ish) shared Freestyle order for OZ ... five people max!

Keith

The best camera is one that still works!
Local time
10:29 AM
I really need some stuff from Freestyle ... my Epson R2400 is showing empty on at least three cartridges :eek: and I need Xtol, some fix and Tri-X 320 in 220 and 120.

I would like to keep this down to a few participants ... no more than five others aside from myself. I'll pay for the order up front and organise local shipping to others when it gets here.

The first five people to respond and commit by posting their interest in this thread will be it! When we reach that point we can get in touch and organise the order.

Cheers ... Keith :)

ps ... with the OZ peso sitting at around 84 cents I feel it's a good time to do this.

I'm interested, but will need to check the website to see if they have what I want.

EDIT: Well I want in.

Need a bulk roll of Arista and some Portra.

Last edited:
Hi Keith, I'll be in for some B&W film - the old Aussie $ seems to be floating quite well at the moment.
Cheers
Tyrone

Anyone know if the order has been finalized or sent?
I haven't received any news from keith yet....

Hi all ... sorry about no PM's to anyone!

I've been landed with a job this week helping to install a public art project in a small park in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley ... 5am starts and not home until dark and not finishing until Friday or possibly Monday next week ... my brain is totally fried at the moment! :p

I'll get in touch with everyone on the weekend to confirm orders etc and hopefully we can squeeze all who have asked into the order ... I have to stress though that I won't be able to put the order in until Sunday night or maybe Monday if that's OK.

Keith ... :)

ps ... as I said don't panic if you haven't heard from me yet. :D

great to hear back from you keith!don't worry about it i still have my supply (albeit pretty low now) haha thanks for doing this!!

Who's the artist Keith? Where in Fortitude Valley?
I'd also be interested to know. I recently spent a bunch of time in Brisbane, during much of which I was put up in a flat in the Valley, so I know the area fairly well.

...Mike

To all the people in this thread who have expressed an interest in this shared Freestyle order I'm forced through circumstance to abandon the idea and I do apologise.

My father who lives in NZ has just had a stroke and is currently in hospital so at this stage I don't know whether I'm coming or going. My movements over the next day or so are hard to predict and will depend on information about the severity of the stroke from family etc.

Keith.

Back