Ansel Adams Postage Stamps

OK, one sheet should have all the images. So $10.88 is the cost for the sheet, plus whatever it costs to mail it safely to Italy.

Would you please let me know the total cost (1 sheet with all stamps + shipping cost to Italia); would you accept an advance payment via Paypal?

$10.88 plus about $5 for postage, first class. this might take a while (3-4 weeks) and there is no tracking.

next step up is about $27, with tracking. 3 day delivery.

I have shipped items to Italy before, it's always an adventure once it leaves the US. If you REALLY want these stamps I'd recommend spending the $27, otherwise they may never arrive.

Happy to do this for you, no need to pay in advance though, it's still about 6 weeks before these become available.

Well now, since these are "forever" stamps, it might not be a bad idea to buy a few sheets of these, and use them for any postage for the next several years or more. I mean, if you *are* gonna send stuff by USPS, why not attach a stamp that reflects our interests and passions?

Although part of me wants to hold out for the Eggleston series...eh, surely would never happen, sadly.

I’m grateful for the heads up as I have quite a few pen pals and that has me using a lot of stamps. A better descriptor is “type pals” as I developed an interest in typewriters during the pandemic and that is how I’ve wound up in touch with most of the people that I correspond with these days. Small as they might be, I think that those Ansel Adams stamps will make for a nice addition to my outgoing envelopes.

Let's go with the "standard" postage at 5 USD about; i take the risk.
please let me know if you accept a paypal transfer for the total amount and I will do it.

Stamps are ready for preorder! Ansel Adams Stamps | USPS.com

First day envelopes and some cool field notes are also for pre-sale
485098-L0.jpg

Back