Anyone for highy collectable Contax II?

Colyn, you really don't actually read the threads you post in, do you? Get off your high horse. These were his original photos. STOLEN

His current post does not have those linked images...

Regardless nobody unless they are stupid is going to fall for the ad and IF someone did that is their problem not yours or mine. Neither you or I can save people from their own stupidity...it is not our job..

My issue is not with whether or not the ad is a scam but the people who will flag ads. Most ads that get flagged are legit.. I've had some of my ads flagged for no reason other than someone thought I wanted too much or they could not talk me down to give away prices..

BTW: I do read all posts in a thread. Some I take with a grain of salt in part because the poster makes statements he/she does not or cannot backup with actual facts..

His current post does not have those linked images...

Regardless nobody unless they are stupid is going to fall for the ad and IF someone did that is their problem not yours or mine. Neither you or I can save people from their own stupidity...it is not our job..

Craigslist advocates it's users flagging of fraudulent ads.

My issue is not with whether or not the ad is a scam but the people who will flag ads. Most ads that get flagged are legit.. I've had some of my ads flagged for no reason other than someone thought I wanted too much or they could not talk me down to give away prices..

So because someone flagged your legitimate ad I shouldn't flag his illegitimate ad? That makes no sense.

BTW: I do read all posts in a thread. Some I take with a grain of salt in part because the poster makes statements he/she does not or cannot backup with actual facts..
When did this happen? Who said something they couldn't back up?

Since you say he is posting stolen images you should also post proof of the stolen images otherwise your statement can be construed as you giving false information...

That isn't taking something with a grain of salt, that's just not reading the thread. The links to the original photo locations were already posted, so I don't need to "backup with actual facts" when the facts were already clearly posted.

Maybe you should ask someone for a hug.

Back