Other Areas Bangkok RFF meet.....anybody interested?

New job, way too busy for my liking ...eating any photography time completely. I should be up in Bangkok sometime soon. Would certainly be good to catch up with people. Would love to actually meet up with Anat as well. Will ping you when I have plans finalised

I'm happy for this opportunity to meet all of you too. Craig, Oscroft, Pipit, Akarin, Michael, aniMal and other RFF members.

Thanks Michael to let the Bangkok meeting came true.

Last edited:
Oops...I may only be able to drop in to say hello and have to go soon after. Family commitment. Still hope to be able to put faces to names :)

Look forward to seeing you all.

OK, cool...just checking in here.....I decided I won't bring any prints tomorrow because I don't want to end up carrying them around if we are going to go shooting and/or drinking after we meet up, it would be a hassel........hope that is ok with everybody....

Hey TWok, it was cool going out with you last night, I had a good time....see ya soon...

ok, so, see you guys at Whittard around 3:30p.m. tomorrow....cheers, michael

Well, my wife decided to take some of the kids from the family down to the beach today, and I'm meeting up with you guys to take some photos - yep, you can blame us for the rain!

Alas, I'm unable to leave home this afternoon after all. It's a real shame. Hope we can do this again in a not-too-distant future.

Best regards,
Akarin

"คิดถึงเมืองไทยมากๆ ถ้ามีโอกาสกลับมา จะไปแน่นอน"

Hey ethics_gradient, if you ever get a chance to come back here, send me an email if you want to hook up.....(my gf had to translate what you wrote)

Hello Akarin and Pipit, no problem, hopefully next time you guys can join us......

Hopefully one of us will post a couple of photos from yesterdays meet up here soon...it was a good time.....then again, most days in Bangkok are

cheers, michael

Last edited:
Very glad to hear that the first meet was a successful one, so there are more to come. Yesterday's dad duty was a deposit in my goodwill piggy bank, so I don't have to miss the next get-together :)

Look forward to seeing some photos from the meeting.

Cheers,
Akarin

There are some pictures from the meeting, I meant to show you some time ago.

Post it on my flickr if you search them.

Last edited:
Back