Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's repeat it next month, maybe 5/6 June? We could open another thread, and maybe some people could plan ahead.

Thompas, where do you live?

Did you already fix the date? Then I have to pass.
On 12./13. June or 26./27. June it would be perfect for me and I would like to come!

Thomas

nothing fixed yet. it doesn't really matter for me anyway, I will most probably be around.

also, about once every one or two weeks, martin and I meet spontaneously for a beer/coffee, some photography/camera talk and philosophy, and/or a walk; we know a good libanese place as well :D
maybe we could bring together some kind of mailing/mobile phone list in order to make this a nice little option for more than just the two of us =)

aaaand maybe everyone interested should subscribe to this here thread, quite helpful for updates on short notice.

Last edited:
I'm near Nurnberg. When I get back from my business trip I'll check in, I'd love to come up there for a weekend and do some street shooting with you guys.

The trip to Prague sounds good too!

Chris

I'm half Slovakian, I come through Prague occasionally. So I might be able to show up.

The date of course isn't fixed, I'll be in Berlin, too. So whoever has the tightest schedule chooses the date.

also, about once every one or two weeks, martin and I meet spontaneously for a beer/coffee, some photography/camera talk and philosophy, and/or a walk; we know a good libanese place as well :D

We sound like the leaders of an upcoming cult ;) but yeah, mailing list would be great.

martin

I'm half Slovakian, I come through Prague occasionally. So I might be able to show up.

The date of course isn't fixed, I'll be in Berlin, too. So whoever has the tightest schedule chooses the date.

We sound like the leaders of an upcoming cult ;) but yeah, mailing list would be great.

martin

as long as I can be the guy they pray to most I'm ok with that.

I am planning some days in Berlin soon, from 23-26 of May approximately.

Would really like to meet someone for a talk, and perhaps some photography. I am planning to find the flak-towers from WWII that are still standing, for a project I am doing.

Would of course love to find other interesting places, flickr covers a lot but not everything...

R138-13.jpg

"Come closer, yap, closer... even closer, one more step..."

You have to love the Rolleinar.

Great photos, thanks!

Would really like to meet someone for a talk, and perhaps some photography. I am planning to find the flak-towers from WWII that are still standing, for a project I am doing.

Would of course love to find other interesting places, flickr covers a lot but not everything...
I won't be in Berlin at that time, but you'll sure find somebody.

martin

Last edited:
good boy!

4597143348_0dfc7f352d.jpg

4597143254_c183ff80dc.jpg

rollei retro 100 (apx 100) works actually pretty well in Diafine (ca. 4+3), rated at 100-200asa.

and I noticed that something is not quite right with my 1.5/50 nokton, ruined 2 or 3 cool shots. :( I'm going to have to send it to Voigtländer in Fürth...

Last edited:

drop me a pm about it, I'll see if I can make it =)

Back