Café-Bar

Kuuan, per the menu, I’m reading Yaki Soba and Udon (noodle dishes) some Yakitori, squid, other food items and some cheap drinks. I think it’s some sort of Izakaya. The place looks like a dump.

By-the-way, I was in Osaka a couple of months ago for 3 days and I was amazed at how many foreign tourists were there. The streets were packed with them. I’m usually a “the more the merrier” kind of guy but the crowds were so thick it was hard to walk around. Other than that we had a good time.

Mike

right Mike, a place for cheap snacks and food, and quite a dump. I find that area of old shops, bars asf. very interesting though, my favorite area in Osaka: https://synapticism.com/nishinari-and-the-way-things-ought-to-be/

Lot's of tourists in Osaka, this is surprising. From my memory, when I used to visit Kansai and stay a bit every year from 1996 and 2014, Osaka used to have rather few tourists, at least compared to Kyoto and Nara which often had been packed.

Another one from that area

Untitled
by andreas, on Flickr, Ricoh GXR M + A12 28mm module, Osaka 2014

Fuji X100F
Yokohama, Japan - July 2019

DSCF2597.JPG

Mike

Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton II VM lens, Sony A7II
Yokosuka Japan

Hitomoto Stand Bar - Where everybody forgets your name (unless you buy a round).

DSC03170.JPG

DSC03169.JPG

Mike

Out to Lunch, on Flickr. Scene from a local music club in downtown Saigon. These clubs feature 3 to 5 singers a night. I love to go to this one since they always have
good musicians and serve gin tonics. July 2015. Fuji X-100T.

at the Bower Cafe-bar, Cabbage Tree Bay near Manly, Sydney 2019
CL ultron 35/2 Asph HP5+ in ID-11 1+1

U27021I1564740259.SEQ.3.jpg

Back