Canada Canada RFF Meet - a poll

like2fiddle said:
Would we be driving around the city? I discovered a neat area up there a couple of years ago that I 'd like to go back to first thing in the morning and do some street shooting. It would involve a little driving though. (maybe the Metro runs out there, I'm not sure).
My plans include the Metro and walking almost exclusively. Some people will be coming by airplane, which means they won't have a car, and I don't feel like being a chauffeur. Besides, driving in Montreal is almost always an adventure, even if you're a local.

If there is anyone who has reduced mobility, and can't do large amounts of walking, please let me know. I will make sure that we make this work for you, too.

Roger, what's this little place you're thinking of? Maybe I can tell you if the Metro runs there. (If you don't want to announce it, send me a PM or email.)

I don't recall talking about a nude model. The models I can easily get wouldn't go for it anyway. Maybe in a very private one on one session but not like that.

I'll check soon with my local lab for the processing deal. One thing's for sure, if I bring them the rolls early Monday morning, they'll have them ready for the brunch.

Marc Jutras said:
I don't recall talking about a nude model. The models I can easily get wouldn't go for it anyway. Maybe in a very private one on one session but not like that.

I'll check soon with my local lab for the processing deal. One thing's for sure, if I bring them the rolls early Monday morning, they'll have them ready for the brunch.

ya know, if people REALLY REALLY want a nude model...;)

i know i mentioned before so i don't want this to come off as a "plug" but i have a very good friend who owns a "cafe" downtown montreal. he has agreed to let us use it as a sort of "meetup" and end of the day libations center. it's called the claremont cafe.

www.claremontcafe.ca

5032 sherbrooke west.

emraphoto said:
i know i mentioned before so i don't want this to come off as a "plug" but i have a very good friend who owns a "cafe" downtown montreal. he has agreed to let us use it as a sort of "meetup" and end of the day libations center. it's called the claremont cafe.

www.claremontcafe.ca

5032 sherbrooke west.

Mark this down BJ, a friendly Pub owner is a very good thing.

Because of Joe's implication regarding nude models, I was going to back out. But looking through the Claremont's gallery, it seems that many of the ladies are fun-loving, perhaps even uninhibited, so I am swinging back to making it. :p

This should be a great weekend. I plan to take the VIA into town so will be counting on the subway to get around.
If you're planning on a wrap-up meeting/gettogether it might be better if it's Sunday night, or Monday breakfast since people will have to catch the plane/VIA if they're from out of town. Something at noon might be too late if you have to fly home on the Monday.
Just a suggestion, and I realize you might already have made some great plans and done a lot of work.
Rob Skeoch
www.bigcameraworkshops.com

Would you folks accept an outsider from Arizona? And do I need a passport?

I would be driving.

Ted

Drive on up Ted, that would be quite a trip for you.

No need for passport, but bring lots of ID if you are driving. I applied for a Passport but after more checking I don't see that a Passport is needed for auto travel to Canada until 2008 I think.

emraphoto said:

www.claremontcafe.ca

5032 sherbrooke west.

Hey, I know where that is!

Hopefully we make it to Atwater Market, and walk around the Old Port. I miss living in Montreal. Ottawa is such a government town... :bang:

Back