Illinois Chicago meetup?

Well, I hate the notion of driving, but I'll have to overcaffeinate myself, leave early and figure out how to find a parking place to make it at 9 AM... and I intend to go, whether it rains cats and dogs or just cats. I missed the last meeting b/c I had a nasty cold; now I'm healthy and I have an M2 to show off. I'll do my best to reach you guys at 9 AM at the Oak Park Camera establishment.

I'll keep checking the thread here, too - and will be sure to swing past Oak Park Camera a few times as the morning progresses, too.

I got the clearance from the wife to be there at 9:00. Suggest you park at the parking garage on Marion just north of Lake St.

Entrance is on West side of street.

You're talking Harlem, right?

I'll be there for the lunch. Sleeplessness hit me last night and I don't want to drive while drowsy. In fact, I'm typing this note having slept not a wink... don't ask me why. But I'll be there for lunch!

On my way out the door - I'll see you all shortly! I'm an ugly **** with short grey hair and a grey goatee, I'll be carrying a black camera bag and will likely be using a cane unless I decide to live life on the edge without it. :)

Yes, and good to see Liam (and cute son) before they move out of Chicagoland. I wish we had yesterday's weather. :)

I was late for the lunch (traffic on the Eisenhower) but had a lot of fun talking cameras, and meeting again with Liam! We have to do this more often.

Glad you all were still there when we finally arrived. And very glad I got to see everyone again before we moved.

I'll be sure to send a note around if I know I'm going to be back in town.

Back