Hong Kong Didn't know we have "HK Photo Club" here ..

jack_hui

Local time
3:11 PM
Hi,

Joined RFF quite a long time ago, but didn't notice we got HKPC here ...

I shot different format, range from 135, 120 to 4x5 and 8x10, started B&W in
9 months ago.

Nice to meet you all.

Jack

Hi Jack. Good to see a new HKer. Let's get together for the next event.

PS. I play around with various formats, too.

Welcome, Jack!

Hey guys, let's plan a shoot so we can meet Jack. Who's going to be around the weekend of the 30-31 May? Maybe on Saturday, 30 May we can take some pix and then do that seafood thing in Lei Yue Mun?

Any takers?

Adrian

ps - Jack, you can bring your daughter. Ainslie often brings his, and I bring my son on occasion.

my daugther is only 3 months old, doesn't want her to go out that often ..... H1N1 ... you know .. :bang:

and during holiday, I need to stay home .... what a holiday!!! :confused:

Dingo, you just have too much "freedom" ... ha ha ha ha ha

The most important decision for a man to make in his life is to find the right woman for himself. (Oh, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about Chan Chun Chung, he he.)

BTW, right now I am making a Kiev to M mount adaptor with a dead Kiev body, hope finishing before our next meeting.

Dennis,

are you the person that asked me about the Zone System testing procedure in LF forum???

I am sure I can explain some of my result, and show you the way to do it.

Jack

The most important decision for a man to make in his life is to find the right woman for himself. (Oh, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about Chan Chun Chung, he he.)

BTW, right now I am making a Kiev to M mount adaptor with a dead Kiev body, hope finishing before our next meeting.

good point!

can't wait to see your M-Mount Kiev!

Dennis,

are you the person that asked me about the Zone System testing procedure in LF forum???

I am sure I can explain some of my result, and show you the way to do it.

Jack

Hello Jack, I am not the one you talk about but thanks for offer.
Dennis

Back