Hong Kong Didn't know we have "HK Photo Club" here ..

The new GAS virus Nokton 'C1V1' is whirling like tornado here in RFF !!! Help me out !!!

Thanks for the chicks compliment, Dingo. How I wish it's true.. Sad life, isn't it. :bang:

You mentioned that you were about to acquire a 35mm Nokton. Here comes the real deal.

Hi, Jack it is me again. I think it is just last week I nearly answer your test result in the old cake. Basically I can do my test but still somehow does not know why and how the step tablet came into play, as I have asked you before.

BTW, originally I think we are the only two left to do 8x10 but there is another one on the TV during Chinese New Year who do that as well. May be there are a lot going on.

I am more a looker here but I hold another film gathering under Hong Kong Photographer Club under meetup. com and we are helping a few to learn film development etc.

I am learning to do digital negative lately (using paper and cheap transparency).

Hope to meet you sometime. Your 8x10 picture is great!

Dennis

Dennis,

There are alot of different way to do the test, and the step tablet is the easiest and fastest way to perform (I did try other method, and believe me, step tablet is the best). If we have chance to meet up later, I can bring my exposured tablet and result, and show you the procedures, it is not hard to understand.

There are lot of people shooting LF in HK, in oldcake, including me, there should be at least 4 or 5 persons are shooting 8x10, but I might be the one who shoot most among them.

Also, I know another group of people (including 發哥), most of them shot LF, and more than 5 or 6 person shot 8x10 (one person even shot 7x17!!!!!).

So, I believe there are at least 20 to 30 photographer are shooting 8x10 or above, we are not alone!!!! hahah!

Jack

It seems there are two different conversations over this thread, guys, why don't we join together and shoot with different camera formats, that would be fun!

@Jack: Thanks Jack and quite surprise so many insist on this, even though looking at 8x10 GG is very different experience. No doubt I am looking forward for the meeting to know the secret of tablet shooting.

@Dingo: Good suggestion; we can do both 8x10 (but has to close to the car :)) and rangefinder. Not on June 6-7 for me (as I just come back from Beijing and June 7 is a film day for the meetup group). Perhaps Jack can propose a date as he is the dad. Of course, frankly both Jack and I are not the "core member", may be you guys can suggest a few dates and we can meet sometimes in June or July.

It would be a meet of minds/camera/...

Enough talk, guys. We should really get together. Due to the different camera systems we are using and family commitment. Why not a short afternoon wine/coffee session? What do you guys think?

Back