Eastern Europe

Rolleiflex 2.8C/Neopan 400/Xtol 1+3

Kizhi, Russia.

Kizhi_I.jpg

I remember your shots from Turkey in Pen thread!

This one is like 3 weeks old, Pen F with 38/1.8.

xIxPKJi.jpg

Poland, near Warsaw, 2020

These small shrines can be found scattered everywhere in Poland. I have a few pictures of them - this one was taken in May 2018 during the period when First Holly Communion takes place. This Shrine is very close to the local church and kids where running to go to church for the mass.
I followed them to the church but the priests were strict about it - only parents could attend the Mass.

ilford HP5+ in HC110
Olympus OM2n with Zuiko 28 f/3.5

42576570492_3c80be4570_o.jpg

These small shrines can be found scattered everywhere in Poland. I have a few pictures of them - this one was taken in May 2018 during the period when First Holly Communion takes place. This Shrine is very close to the local church and kids where running to go to church for the mass.
I followed them to the church but the priests were strict about it - only parents could attend the Mass.

I would run out of film very fast if I'll stop to photograph every shrine I see ;) And during pandemic I've seen lots of them were used for sunday prayers, as the churches were closed.

But I do have soft spot for cows.
PZcB9PA.jpg

2019, Pen F

What a geratu thread... please keep sharing your photographs and words. It's a pleasure to look at it!

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Back