Eastern Europe

Poland 2021
ilford HP5+ in HC110
Nikon F4
Scan12094.JPG

Great shot, Pan, but how did you load it up into the new RFf? I can't get it done.

Erik.

Hi Erik,

I did it in a similar way like the old RFF. I pressed the button at the reply on the bottom of the page (No1)
then copied the url link on the field "2" an unchecked the tick on "3". that should insert the picture on the reply box.

Capture.JPG

51528427512_8025ac6938_b.jpg

Thank you, Pan, to get those buttons one has to hit the button "A"! I did not know this!

Not eastern Europe, but Amsterdam in 1974.

gelatine silver print (nikkor h auto 50mm f2) nikkormat ftn

Erik.

Thank you, Pan, they're very old shots, 1974. They now have a kind of Robert Frank feeling to me, I don't know why. At that time I had never heard of Robert Frank!

Erik.

Thank you, Pan, they're very old shots, 1974. They now have a kind of Robert Frank feeling to me, I don't know why. At that time I had never heard of Robert Frank!

Erik.

My view is that the way people used to relate to their surroundings was not that much different than Frank's time - you would still see people pulling their t-shirts up and sleep under a tree or in a church. It was important that you were willing to have a camera with you and record it.

Back