Eastern Europe

This is the new part of the train station in the background - i mostly avoid taking pictures there as i dont like how it looks. I have a few more on the old train station (post #893) which i will scan at some point.

It hurts my eyes how "modernisation" is cannibalising last pieces of great Polish Industrial Design and Architecture.

wamiGCJ.jpg

this was an expired Velvia 50 shot with yellowed Kern Switar 50/1.8 on Alpa, came out totally red, and after some adjustments it looks even more peculiar.

Right after crossing the border you'll find yourself in another world, in sleepy villages with lovely little houses and no high fences, all spread thin between hilly plains and lakes.

I need to explore the Baltics more.
I am in Poland at the moment, I spent a day in a small village in Wielkopolska photographing in a relative's farm, let's see how they will turn out when I'm back in UK.

I am in Poland at the moment, I spent a day in a small village in Wielkopolska photographing in a relative's farm, let's see how they will turn out when I'm back in UK.

fingers crossed!

b5i1C8Q.jpg

Lviv, autumn 2022

I have a terrible backlog of raw scans waiting to be processed, starting around January 2022 I got more interested in taking pictures rather than seeing the results.

Back