ebay; why ...

I think some forums discourage/ban the mentioning of other sites on their site, as it's free advertising for a competitor. At least, that used to be the case, I think nowadays though, it's just a way of having a dig at something you don't like, such as 'fleabay' or 'M$'.

and this question is coming from someone named "sparrow"?

;)

His name is clearly stated in his posts: Stewart McBride. Sparrow is just a username for the site. Most people online are cowards who hide behind their usernames, I respect Stewart for posting his real name, unlike so many others.

His name is clearly stated in his posts: Stewart McBride. Sparrow is just a username for the site. Most people online are cowards who hide behind their usernames, I respect Stewart for posting his real name, unlike so many others.

I got my first computer when in 1990, I was 6. I had my first modem a year or two later. I was dialing into BBS' when most of my peers were on the level of "watch Jane run."
I've been the "Spleenrippa" for so long that it's not hiding anymore- neither of us can exist without the other :p

Many people value privacy more than you apparently do. Most people do not mind sharing their identity with others they interact with directly. They simply may not wish to expose themselves to the entire world.

It is not cowardly to prefer privacy to a "facebook" existence.

Back