eos-m3...leaked image!

interesting. can't wait until they're selling for half price on eb*y, lol. but seriously, i wonder if folks will buy future m's at full price if canon doesn't speed up the AF and doesn't expand the lens selection. i wouldn't, and i really like my original m.

there is one forum that i have found that is eos-m centric and active with actual current posts...the chatter is interesting...and reflect your comments as well.
faster af, tilting lcd, built in flash & finder...all things of great concern to current m users.
winter has set in locally and i have not had much of a chance to play with mine but i do like what i have experienced so far.

Interesting. I thought Canon gave up on the EOS M line. I was planning on picking up an M2 somewhere down the road.

Dials ala G series, pop up flash, big grip ,maybe tilt back screen, new lugs.Now all we need is a Leica trade up option. Yours for ours and $$

Dials ala G series, pop up flash, big grip ,maybe tilt back screen, new lugs.Now all we need is a Leica trade up option. Yours for ours and $$

i know, eh?
i get into this set-up because it is so cheap and now there will some cool new gear that i can't afford!!
that black model looks very nice to my eye...i wonder what new/improved features it might have...and if there will be some new primes for it?
also wonder how it compares size wise to the original eos-m...

looks like they are getting serious. Is that a tilt screen and popup flash and an exposure comp dial?

They can sell a lot of these if they don't make the mistake of overpricing it at release like the original M.

No Gas

No Gas

Since this is the first new camera I have bought in ages , the last being a Eos IX aps, I will be keeping this one .No gas here except for accessories.

Since this is the first new camera I have bought in ages , the last being a Eos IX aps, I will be keeping this one .No gas here except for accessories.

there was a 40/2.8 advertised locally and i sent 2 emails asking about it...no answer either time.
i just want to get out and use the one i have.

Meh. I have an EOS-M. Great IQ, great little video camera. But unless it shoots 4K, it really will have no advantage over the existing EOS-M for video shooters. And without a built in finder, I think I'd prefer a T-5i for shooting stills.

Back