Ex Girl Friends Ex Boy Friends

I let her walk away, and in the process broke her heart. She deserved better.

Attachments

• 5209481736_3e299b7826_z.jpg
    5209481736_3e299b7826_z.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0

His image is not showing up because he is attempting to link to a file on his hard drive.

He has to put the image online in order to link to it.

A real maverick!

A real maverick!

Caught unexpectedly in her kitchen 7 or 8 years ago.
Mother of my younger daughter.
Six years ago she decided she wanted to go her own way in life, after over 25 years.

Scanned from a photo taken over 30 years ago.
She was from a different world, Queens NY. Came into my world only to leave again. But returned many years later, a mum and now grandmother. Best of all we are still very much friends, with great memories, and use email and Skype to keep in touch.

jesse

Raid

Thanks - there are very obvious regrets but if two people need to go different ways it just has to happen. And I gained so much from knowing this woman, I'm so fortunate to have had her in my life at all - something to be celebrated.

jesse

Raid

Thanks - there are very obvious regrets but if two people need to go different ways it just has to happen. And I gained so much from knowing this woman, I'm so fortunate to have had her in my life at all - something to be celebrated.

jesse

...very cool to hear that you see it this way. We often try to resist change & it just can not be done. Some people are in our lives for a short season, others for many seasons. As you have said, we can celebrate the seasons we share. After all, we all leave in the end.

This statement made me wish that I will never have to fish for such words to feel better about such a loss.

My ex. Her daughter is from a former marriage.

Attachments

• Mother and Daughteri016rff.jpg
    Mother and Daughteri016rff.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
It's been a long, long; long time since I met my wife. I'd need to: 1) find a pic somewhere, and 2) scan said pic...

This makes me feel even luckier.

I'm trying to get my head around why anyone would keep a photo of an ex.

I guess there is such a thing as an amicable parting, but if the person was so valued, why ..........?

Texsport

Pix-1.jpg

I don't really call her my 'ex-girlfriend' because the term has a negative connotation (for me). And also, we're still friends.

I'm trying to get my head around why anyone would keep a photo of an ex.

I guess there is such a thing as an amicable parting, but if the person was so valued, why ..........?

- Texsport

I keep a lot of photos of her on my website and hard drive. My current girlfriend has been bothered that I still talk to her from time to time, but there's just no chance of anything but a friendship between us. My girlfriend is beginning to understand that, and recently she told me that it was admirable to remain friends with "exes".

I've only had 2 girlfriends by the way, including the current one :D

Great thread by the way

First real love, but not my last!
Relationships begin and end in the strangest of circumstances... 4 years later, she was a different person entirely

U19407I1301242173.SEQ.0.jpg

U19407I1265915297.SEQ.0.jpg

U19407I1292283491.SEQ.0.jpg

//

Back