finally, a "proper" website..

Simon, I really enjoyed your photographs, and the site's simplicity and clarity shows them well. Your work reminds me of that of one of my favorite photographers -- Charles Harbutt.

I like your project organization very much, and the gallery captions page is a nice addition I don't recall seeing before.

I'm not sure about the question mark in the site subtitle. To me it unnecessarily raises an issue that seems irrelevant to your presentation. But that's just a personal observation.

FYI, on my iPad only the "spaces and artifacts" photo link works. Tapping the other home page photos does nothing.

And, FWIW, I find the capitalization on the gallery captions page to be distracting (i, vip, woodstock...). (Sorry, I'm a technical writer and can't help it.:))

All in all I think the site and work are inspirational. Congrats on your fine efforts.

John

Cool! Looks professional - are you into wedding photography yet? :D
Seriously tho I need someone for this who doesn't suck

Cool! Looks professional - are you into wedding photography yet? :D
Seriously tho I need someone for this who doesn't suck

i don't generally do weddings, but write me an email or meet me for coffee / beer and we'll talk it through. i'll be away all of next week though.

Simon, good set up and easy to navigate. Great shots - didn't expect anything but that anyway. Not enough pictures of Osama and Lara though! Thanks for guiding us around Berlin.

Back