Fuji X-Pro1 due on March 20?

I am on travel, returning on the 9th, so that date actually works well for me. But I am surprised that pre-orders (which I place in the beginning of February) is taking a back seat to current orders like yours. Thanks for the heads-up.

Why dont you order now?

I just ordered and I am getting it on April 5th.

Oh cool yeah I see mine has shipped from BH as well. Well at least they've printed a label. Paid for 1 day so awesome.....should be here soon.

So now I just have to see if I prefer it over my m8 because my wife won't let me have both! (ok I shouldn't wife scapegoat, I know I shouldn't have both either)

My friend just got his official ship notice today. I just got mine as well. :)

My friend ordered all three lenses. He got ship notifications on everything except the 60.

I ended up with the 18 and 35.

Gary

I pre ordered body and 18mm from precision camera and just got told they had 40 bodies in but that I'm #84 on the list. Not very happy that it seems in some stores (b&h) pre ordering doesn't mean much. Wonder if it's the same at PC?

Ho well I'll just have to wait or pop in to the local shop to see what they have.

I Picked It Up This Afternoon!

I Picked It Up This Afternoon!

I received a call late from my local camera store in Saint Louis MO this morning that my X-Pro 1 and 35/1.4 lens was in. This mirrored the experience with the X100 in that I received the camera within a day or so of when the big boys (B&H, Adorama and Amazon) would have made delivery.

One lens in, excitedly waiting for the camera.

6903512620_f69a88bb34_c_d.jpg

Kent- you'll like it. Think contax G2, but a little bigger, lighter, and with a better viewfinder. Been playing with them at work for a couple days, I hope we got some more 35's in on my day off today! (we sold out of those on tuesday...)
-Brian

BTMarcais said:
Kent- you'll like it. Think contax G2, but a little bigger, lighter, and with a better viewfinder. Been playing with them at work for a couple days, I hope we got some more 35's in on my day off today! (we sold out of those on tuesday...)
-Brian

Great to hear Brian! It will be cool to use with my Black G2 :)

Doing some major gear culling to fund it but I think it should be worth the effort!

My X-Pro 1 just arrived today from B&H. I had to wait a while as I used the $27 cheap (to Alaska) ground delivery service. From pre-order on 24 February to my door on 9 April -finally! Alas, my adapter ring has not arrived from Hong Kong yet so I'm sitting here admiring the fine camera body as a work of art. She's beautiful! Soon I'll be working in digital again...

Back