Fuji X-Pro1 due on March 20?

I have been sourcing these for people from Japan for a while now, as we have tons of the damn things on the shelves. If anyone wants one I can still get them without an issue and have it to you within a week or so.

FedEx wound up with a second delivery to the camera shop and digitalintrigue put in entirely more effort than was called for getting in touch with me and the shop and now I have a shiny new XP1 in my hands.

My X-Pro1 arrives on April 5th but the three Fuji lenses won't arrive until between April 30th and May 5th! Oh well...

I could also supply these cameras from Japan if anyone doesn't want to wait. Current prices are 135000 for the body, and 49000 yen for each lens. Unfortunately, the currency exchange rate is not very favorable right now, converting to dollars and adding Paypal fees and shipping/handling would make it a bit expensive. I have sold and shipped a few hundred cameras from Japan with very few issues, and many have found homes with RFF members. EMS shipping usually takes three days from posting to delivery.

My guess is that there are plenty of cameras to go around, and many of the automated notification systems are very conservative on delivery dates.

FedEx wound up with a second delivery to the camera shop and digitalintrigue put in entirely more effort than was called for getting in touch with me and the shop and now I have a shiny new XP1 in my hands.

Congrats! i predict you'll be too busy shooting and playing with your new cam to post very often....

Excited, mine will arrive on Thursday from Precision... 35mm and body. Will look for 18mm later.

My bad. I misread my friend's email. It has not been sent yet. His order update is that it is in stock and order has been sent to warehouse. Sorry..

Gary

Just so you know, Amazon currently (as of this very moment) has the body, 35mm and 18mm in stock, not from 3rd party, but with Amazon Prime. Run everyone run!

I finally had come to terms with not getting my grubby hands on this camera before my upcoming trip (Leaving Friday!). This morning I happened to be walking past Willoughby's in NYC, and popped in. I was thinking I might even grab an x100 instead.

Instead, I walked out with a body, the 35mm and a spare battery. I passed on the 18 and now will hold out hopes for the 60mm. I do know they had some stock left if anyone is in NYC.

Adorama is my usual, and they did their best for me, but at the time they didn't have any stock.

Good luck to all.

Ian

Back