Fujifilm X-T100

Was hoping for another fixed lens model maybe with a equiv 50mm fov ;(

If this is what the rumor says it is ...... meh

I don't get it, which market are they trying to compete with the X-T100?
The X-A series?
What happened to the X-M series, Fuji?

Was thinking about this a couple of days, and as much as I love the Fuji X100 series, the one thing that would make me get another one is if it was FF at this point.

.... or a x100 model with the gfx sensor and a fixed 50mm (38mm equiv.).
Make it f2.5 to keep it small-ish.
Can you even imagine ?
How many would buy it? .... hard to say.
It would be a whole new category for travel and reportage.

You have to understand that outside of the US, UK, and Japanese market, the XE3 and XT20 are still very expensive cameras. All camera gear in Chile is 30% more expensive than the US and the average person doesn't make as much money working. This is where a camera like this would do well. XA3 is already upgraded... and the XM series... who cares?

Another thing is that some people like the bayer sensor... so this could be a XT with a cheap body, EVF, and a bayer sensor. I think this could be useful to those of us that already own Fuji lenses or those that hate the Xtrans.

My guess is that they are taking a page out of Sony's playbook and having low cost options to get people into the eco-system.

Not a bad idea, but depends upon how low the price is.

B2 (;->

I missed it will be bayer.
That actually makes it much more interesting for me.
I ised the xa1 for a year and really liked the f1.4/35mm on bayer.

You have to understand that outside of the US, UK, and Japanese market, the XE3 and XT20 are still very expensive cameras. All camera gear in Chile is 30% more expensive than the US and the average person doesn't make as much money working. This is where a camera like this would do well. XA3 is already upgraded... and the XM series... who cares?

Another thing is that some people like the bayer sensor... so this could be a XT with a cheap body, EVF, and a bayer sensor. I think this could be useful to those of us that already own Fuji lenses or those that hate the Xtrans.

growing up in the Philippines I'm aware of that, but the naming convention that Fuji has decided to go IMO was poorly decided.

RF style X-Tran
X-Pro#
X-E#
X-M# (gone)

SLR style X-Tran
X-T#
X-T##

Bayer Sensor
X-A#
X-T###?

The naming convention starting with 100 can be confusing as it is too close/similar to the X100 series.

Still curious to see what they can pull of with this. And differences against the X-A series which I'm guessing will be on the same market range.

A X100 with GFX sensor would be awesome, as long as it is affordable (less than $3,000) I might be interested.

Why not a X-T body with the fixed 23/2.0

I'm sure some would prefer the SLR layout over the X100

Was hoping for another fixed lens model maybe with a equiv 50mm fov ;(

If this is what the rumor says it is ...... meh

I opted to create my own fixed lens model this way - an X100S with the TCL-X100 attached. After decades of shooting zooms (and the occasional primes), I wanted to follow the footsteps of HCB so I created my own version of a Leica with a 50mm summicron! :D

Fuji currently has sixteen X series bodies. As confusing as some of their current menus.

Not confusing for those of us that use them...

More info:

https://www.fujirumors.com/leaked-fujifilm-x-t100-images-top-front-back/

Fujifilm.jpg

Back