Fujifilm X-T100

Clean design. Looks nice.

Sure it's not for most of us, but what's wrong with that?

Yeah, I think it looks pretty good for an entry level camera. I will buy one used for very cheap in 1-2 years as my throw away type of camera.

Fuji menus aren't bad. I even figured out Olympus menus after a while and I'm pretty dense.

The X-T100 looks interesting to me although I'm not really in the market for another EVF Fuji body.

I caught the news in my email today.

I do like the removable grip, leaves room for 3rd party mods.

The rotating dial in the back, near the thumb position, looks rather awkward.. (commonly in horizontal position).
Wondering what's the purpose.

You have to understand that outside of the US, UK, and Japanese market, the XE3 and XT20 are still very expensive cameras. All camera gear in Chile is 30% more expensive than the US and the average person doesn't make as much money working. This is where a camera like this would do well. XA3 is already upgraded... and the XM series... who cares?

Another thing is that some people like the bayer sensor... so this could be a XT with a cheap body, EVF, and a bayer sensor. I think this could be useful to those of us that already own Fuji lenses or those that hate the Xtrans.

why hate the xtrans sensor? i have bayer on my nikon and it´s boring.

Back