I admit it: I miss film

A complete misrepresentation of everything I said, for no purpose that I can imagine.

I did! It bankrolled the M4-P, a VCII meter, and a v3 cron. I think this camera will be a much more frequent companion to the M9 in my bag.

BTW Joe I have an EXCITING NEW RANGEFINDER BAG RECOMMENDATION that I will post about later.

:):):):)

and i don't mean to take anyone's joy away, honestly.
i love film, used it since i was a kid and processed my own/made my own prints for 30 years...more power to those that still do.

what i resent is the attitude of those who use film as a weapon against those of us that have embraced digital...trying to tell me that film is the light and the way and digital is the domain of the dark side. my images are no less now than they might have been before when i made them on film.

Thanks for the clarification, Joe.
If I ever meet someone with that attitude, I'll give then a rap on their head on your behalf :)

It's such silliness to be an exclusivist today when film photography can be so much more effective (and fun) with the aid of digital technology, and digital folks can learn a lot from film processes.

Back