is it me or the xe3?

This camera is trying very hard to make you hate it Joe... :)

i wonder that sometimes...

i have 2 xe3 bodies, a black and a silver...the silver works fine the black has a mind of it's own. even when set the same way the black body screen does not show all that the silver body does.

good thing i like the pics they both make.

It's like that old saying: if you have one watch you know what time it is, if you have two you're never quite sure...

i wonder that sometimes...

i have 2 xe3 bodies, a black and a silver...the silver works fine the black has a mind of it's own. even when set the same way the black body screen does not show all that the silver body does.

Press the disp(lay) button on the rear to switch between different displays.

Shawn

i don't think that's it...on my black body nothing i have done gets me the 'touch screen' symbol while on the silver one it is there...and both cameras are set the same.

I thought you would have - however, I thought it worth asking. After all, just occasionally the dumb questions actually do turn out to be worth asking! :)

I must say that while Fuji make great cameras, there are quirks, nonetheless. Mine regularly decides to stop displaying the battery gauge... then, a while later, it mysteriously reappears, for no obvious reason. :confused:

I thought you would have - however, I thought it worth asking. After all, just occasionally the dumb questions actually do turn out to be worth asking! :)

I must say that while Fuji make great cameras, there are quirks, nonetheless. Mine regularly decides to stop displaying the battery gauge... then, a while later, it mysteriously reappears, for no obvious reason. :confused:

i don't feel so alone now...

i both checked and unchecked the display box and got the same result...

Following your problem closely as I have 2 Fuji's, with one being like yours. Was your batteries fully charged when all this happened? The reason I ask, is the charger I got with my XE3 was acting up, but the Wasabi Charger I got charges very well. Maybe it's the wrong question here, but I notice no mention of the condition of your batteries in this thread.

Following your problem closely as I have 2 Fuji's, with one being like yours. Was your batteries fully charged when all this happened? The reason I ask, is the charger I got with my XE3 was acting up, but the Wasabi Charger I got charges very well. Maybe it's the wrong question here, but I notice no mention of the condition of your batteries in this thread.

using 126s batteries in both bodies...usually fully charged in a known charger before i head out.
as for the mystery...it has not done it this weekend at all.

Back