Is the M6 the most handsome camera?

Handsomest camera a Leica????? Not in my world.
Rangefinder: black Nikon S3 or SP. SLR: Black Nikon F with meterless eyelevel finder, Nikon F2AS or New Canon F1.

Take a look at Bolex P 1 or a Leveque, or maybe a black Leica II, or maybe a Thornton Pickard tropical quarter plate, or maybe an Arriflex or a Nikon F. Or a Hassy 1000F. Or a Polaroid whatever it's called in the leather clam, or a tiny Minox or Tessina. Or a Contarex. Or an Arco....or a Canon Dial

Horses for courses. They all look the same in a cardboard box in the attic!

Michael

This website seems to think so and I had to laugh when the guy said if its build quality had been better it would have been as good as an OM1! What a dick - even if he is only joking!

No one has mentioned the original Contax RTS yet and that's one nice-looking camera. Porsche design, Zeiss lenses, a smooth, classical and uncluttered appearance. What's not to like? I prefer the first version over the second because it has the elegant self-timer lever rather than the big round LED affair.

Dick or not, I have to agree that a slightly brassed black OM1 with 50/1.4 is drop dead gorgeous. :) :)

In Leica space, the M3 beats everything ....

Roland.

How about this one...

2708530912_138dea4e5d.jpg

I am joking, of course. I cannot decide which is the most handsome, but this one is for sure the ugliest camera I own.

Back