Is there any interest in a Yashica Lynx/Electro forum?

Please, a Electro Forum...

Please, a Electro Forum...

Hi! Yes, I would be happy if there was a Yashica rangefinder forum. And I have a question I did not find an answer yet, even at the Yashica-Guy´s pages: is there a possibility to identify the production date by the serial number?

Saludos, Philipp

I have a Campus, YK, J, 2 MG-1's, 2 Lynx 5000's, Minister D, Minister ll, Lynx 14, 3-GSN's, G, 2 Flash-o-set's, GS, FC and a 5000E, so I'd go along with a Yashica forum. Count me in.

My parents bought me a FX3 SLR about 25 years ago, leather long gone, but still going very strong! Tonight I'm guilty of two purchases. A retro Electro 35GS and I wasn't happy until I bought the Lynx. Never mind that I've held neither in my hand but for $20+$30 respectively, I thought I couldn't go wrong with those camera and light vacum lenses.

I'm more worried about the 80 rolls of Fuji Superia 800 I bought.

Last edited:
I have a electro G, a GS, a lynx 5000, a minister, an YK and the camera I got from "dreily" a few weeks ago the Lynx IC 14E - the minister is going as soon as possible, the YK stays for sentimental reasons - the GS stays as backup for the G, The 5000 is stuck, and the Lynx 14E is in my back with my Leicas -I wish the Lynx had the same siza as the Electros - I really think the electro is a great camera to hold but I do not like automatic exposure even thoug i find the electro trustworthy - Anyway It would be great with a Yashica forum !!

Back