Jason Schneider at RFF

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
2:11 AM
I am happy to say Jason Schneider aka The Camera Collector at Modern Photography and the former editor of Popular Photography

is coming aboard RFF to share his knowledge and boundless enthusiasm for everything Photography and Cameras!

Welcome Jason!

Stephen

Perfect choice RFF is a great fit for his expertise and experience.
Back in the day I spent a lot of time reading his columns. I look
forward to this again. Thanks Stephen.

Very nice !

I remember reading Mr Schneider's articles in Modern Photography magazine all those years ago.

A hearty welcome to him !

I met Mr. Schneider at our Ohio Camera Collecting Society Show a few years ago (he was guest speaker). As we were finishing up the show, I went into the hotel lobby with my wife, and here comes Mr. Schneider. We started chatting and that lasted prolly half hour. What a wonderful Man, I think we all enjoyed it.

Great that he is here :)

Wow!!! I absolutely love Jason Schneider!

His columns in Modern Photography, Popular Photography, and his three Camera Collecting books have been a source of great enjoyment for me.

Welcome, Jason!

I’ve got a number of his columns cut out and stored in a box — always enjoyed reading what he had to say back in the 60s and 70s. Glad he’ll be with us here!

Nice!
I remember that last issue of Modern Photography on the stands..it was a shock to the system when they went out..
Good to have you on board!

Back