Leica Digilux 2, Tell me about it.

Hi,

Although the D-2 has its faults, although they weren't so at the time and that was nearly 15 years ago, my main regret is that it was never developed into a more modern version over the years. Instead it was a one off and that was that...

Regards, David

I bought another LUMIX LC1 a few days ago. I love this camera.

Awesome raid! I love the LC1 too. Recently purchased a L1, and today received the first lens to try. An Olympus 12-60.

I don't mind the 5-7mp cameras. My first digital was a Sony S85 and then a Nikon D70. Printed many 8x10s from those low MP cameras. I also have a Nikon D2h that has 4mp. I haven't printed large with it, but have read from many who have printed 20x30! :eek: I did print a 16x20 from a Fuji F30--I think 6mp.

I don't intend to use a loupe to view my picture. Put it on the wall and enjoy!

I am waiting for the post with my like new LC1 with fewer than 750 shutter clicks. My LC1 was produced on July 4th. 2004.

Cannot believe it's taken me this long to get a D2, but alas, I think I've made a deal on a user body with some issues (Raid you might have spotted it on the FB page)

Now to send this good fella some money's and wait for the post man!

Let's revive this talk, it seems the D2 is experiencing a minor resurgence in 2016 with used prices climbing back up in the 500$ range and the LC1 following very closely. Assuming you can find either!

Back