Let's see your Leica M

:) I just got my M6 back from CLA and a few modifications to make it into a Black Dot, Anti-Panda, with M3-style advance and Grip-Tac:

7145284007_814e4ecfe9_z.jpg

The green wrist strap is from Robert (a.k.a. rlouzan) here at RFF and I am very happy with it, it's very comfortable and convenient.

Cheers,
Rob

Last edited:
my leica's so far

my leica's so far

my '50 IIIf w/ Summitar 50 2.0, '66 M2 w/ Summaron 35 3.5, '50 IIIc 90 Elmar 4.0

Attachments

• leica zen 004.jpg
    leica zen 004.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
m2

m2

first post on rff and I'm still trying to understand how everything works on the site (ie. the attachments), possibly here's my m2 and summaron.

Attachments

• m2px600.jpg
    m2px600.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Akiva, the camera, SA and finder all look great, but I've got to say that those feet in flip flops make this a fun image. What's the story?

hi greg,
the left looks like the zeiss finder. is it?

cheers,
s.

edit: and some nice 21 p*rn everybody ... difficult to keep the saliva out of the keyboard

Yes, it's a 21Zeiss finder. I bought it off a nice member here after Phil_F_NM suggested to get one as it's very bright and very clear.

Haha Johan, no, please keep posting them! Never enough of black paint cameras - looooove that stuff!

The package was much, much quicker, than expected! Thanks to Edwin and the great transaction!

It is just the advance, that feels quite tight - will see, if this cures itself over a few rolls.

Anybody knows, if the quick load kit, i have in my M3 is fully compatible to this M2 (good to know details, before commencing, to transfer it Today evening?

Haha Johan, no, please keep posting them! Never enough of black paint cameras - looooove that stuff!

The package was much, much quicker, than expected! Thanks to Edwin and the great transaction!

It is just the advance, that feels quite tight - will see, if this cures itself over a few rolls.

Anybody knows, if the quick load kit, i have in my M3 is fully compatible to this M2 (good to know details, before commencing, to transfer it Today evening?

You're welcome !

Here's the last shot of the M2 before it left me...

Back