Look to your left, first object you see is your weapon when the zombies attack us

A flimsy plastic document holder, afixed to the fabric cubicle wall by Velcro. I am so dead.

An old Nikkor F-era 5.8cm f/1.4 lens I've been meaning to post for sale on another site full of Nikonistas. Perhaps I'll survive. It's dense as an ancient stone.

Nikon F3, solid hunk of metal I've defended myself with before, I might not survive but I'll put up a good fight =)

a telephone, a hair tie, a pencil and a date book.

let's see. I can pencil in an appointment to call the police. get my hair out of my my face, putting it in a pony tail while waiting for help to arrive.

I'm a goner, too.

a telephone, a hair tie, a pencil and a date book.

let's see. I can pencil in an appointment to call the police. get my hair out of my my face, putting it in a pony tail while waiting for help to arrive.

I'm a goner, too.

How about this instead: use the hair tie to shoot the pencil in their eye, the battery from the phone to light the date book on fire and immolate the zombie. I think you'll be fine.

Me, on the other hand, I'm a bit worried about; to my left are my teeth soaking in a glass...I think that means I will be a zombie. Dang it!
Rob

I am in with half a chance... the laptop is on my workbench; to my left is a nice hefty axe and a propane brazing tank/torch.

When do the zombies arrive?

A heavy lamp post. Guess I'll do OK.

Brian, everyone knows blunt weapons are better against zombies, duh.

A Pencil.. ✏️
:)

With A Pencil Of All Things​

“I Once Saw Him Kill Three Men In A Bar... With A Pencil.” (John Wick)​

John Wick walking intensely

In the first film, when Wick first announces his intentions to come after Viggo’s son Iosef, Viggo tries to illustrate to his son the kind of grave danger he’s in. These early scenes help establish John’s legendary status among the assassin community, and why he's so feared even among the criminal elite.

Viggo tells his son, “John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar...with a pencil. With a f***ing pencil!” This foreshadowed an entire franchise worth of amazing John Wick action sequences that reinvigorated the action movie genre.

I did. I was hoping for a Tele-Rolleiflex, a Leica M11, or some such beaut 'objet de fabrication d'images'.

And I saw - a cat.

Can someone please explain all this to me. Please!

Last edited:
I did. I was hoping for a Tele-Rolleiflex, a Leica M11, or some such beaut 'objet de fabrication d'images'.

And I saw - a cat.

Can someone please explain all this to me. Please!
I would be thrilled to have a cat - particularly my cat - in my corner for the zombie apocalypse!

Back