M8 Photos

Summer

Summer

7384325092_b0e4137148_h_d.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth!! Beautiful image and output!!! ;)

I agree.
Btw, did you post process this image ? is it de saturated from Raw or a Jpeg one straight from the camera ?

Sorry for my English...

I usually shoot B&W Jpeg + raw and most of time use the Jpeg :rolleyes:

Regards

Beautiful shot!
animefx, you're still shooting with the M8 ?!
JM

JM thank you! Yeah, I still have my M8... I returned the M9 just after having it for 6 days because it had a faulty shutter. I love my M8 so maybe I'll invest in a new lens instead if getting another M9 :)

I agree.
Btw, did you post process this image ? is it de saturated from Raw or a Jpeg one straight from the camera ?

Sorry for my English...

I usually shoot B&W Jpeg + raw and most of time use the Jpeg :rolleyes:

Regards

Thanks guys, I shoot raw exclusively on my M8, the difference to jpg is worlds, never seen such bad jpgs in a digital camera, on the other hand I've never seen such wonderful raws in any camera, the pic was developed in lightroom has a slight tone curve and contrast treat in lightroom, 20 seconds pp :)

Thanks guys, I shoot raw exclusively on my M8, the difference to jpg is worlds, never seen such bad jpgs in a digital camera, on the other hand I've never seen such wonderful raws in any camera, the pic was developed in lightroom has a slight tone curve and contrast treat in lightroom, 20 seconds pp :)

Thanks
one of those days i must invest in a training cession for using my lightroom !!!

Regards

absolutely...i rarely ever shoot jpg to begin with...but i know exactly what you're saying. the raws are incredibly flexible, and PP in lightroom if you have presets set up the way you like takes all of no time at all

Hi thank you for your advice.

Could you let me know how do you proceed in LR to get such a nice b&w picture from your raw file ? what are the stages and or the settings ? is that as simple and fast as you said ?

Kind regards

Jean-Marc, you have quite some spectacular scenes around your place - well captured, making us ordinary people want to go and have a look around ourselves ;-)

Back