M8 Photos

Here is an old B&W of the Portland, OR. VA hospital, main building. IIRC the lens was the Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8, M8.2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PDX VA.JPG Views:	0 Size:	191.8 KB ID:	4772080

Becky. She and I were having lunch with Don who was in the process of dying of prostate cancer. Don was a solitary, reclusive soul. His daughter was only rarely allowed in his home, he was that reclusive. Yet he was kind enough to invite us to have lunch with him on Wednesdays. And so we did for almost two years. We would take turns ordering seafood from a local restaurant and have lunch and a meeting. It helped us all. It takes so little to be helpful. Becky is old school and is uncomfortable having her photo taken. Here the stress of watching Don decline shows. She is a retired nurse.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Becky.JPG Views:	0 Size:	108.3 KB ID:	4772085

The tide is out in a period of King Tides. This is another from the Washington Coast looking south across the Columbia. M8.2 with that lovely Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8. I find these views mesmerizing. Hopefully you will find them at least interesting.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Tides Out.JPG Views:	0 Size:	136.5 KB ID:	4772090

Car Life. Living in your car can be unsettling. You can be there because of poverty, substance abuse, emotional issues or a range of bad things. You are not there because you won the lottery or got a really big promotion. This inscribed car is down in the harbor. M8.2 plus the Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8.

Car Life.JPG

VM Ultron 28v2

52237798294_25dedf66d5_b.jpg

The tide is out in a period of King Tides. This is another from the Washington Coast looking south across the Columbia. M8.2 with that lovely Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8. I find these views mesmerizing. Hopefully you will find them at least interesting.

Love this. To me clouds are mesmerizing.

A couple of hulls far from the boatyard awaiting scrapping. The one on the right is gone. The one on the left, if you look closely, is a repurposed sailboat used as a fishing boat.

L5010398.jpg

What a coincidence. I just bought an M8 minutes ago from an online dealer. I had the M8.2 and sold it when I got the M10M because I felt guilty about spending so much money on a camera. Here’s one with 21mm 1.4 Nokton. AA3C8C46-D18C-458D-A04E-36FE5645B4B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back