M9 Alive and ....well- Post Your Pics Here!

DwF

Well-known
Local time
3:11 AM
The Leica M9 for all it's faults makes beautiful pictures. In the spirit of what this camera provides us, this thread is dedicated to any M9 pics you care to post. Let's get behind our M9!
7662572908_a467c57b1f_b.jpg

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for responding aperture64, and yes it was what caught my eye here but I chose the version with closer focus because the color and form of the mural were so vivid.....nor do I have f64 on the Leica lenses ;)
David

Ever since I was a kid I have loved the fish ladder at the locks.
It's a tough place to make a photograph. No flash allowed and pretty dark overall. A great place to take out of towner folks.

I walk around the Ballard Locks quite a bit, it is a great place all four seasons of the year. It was a spectacular summer the salmon runs have been large and long running. Those two were taken yesterday since I am working night shifts for a month and it was nice to be out and about during a weekday.

For the two shots above just set the aperture to wide open, f3.8, the M9 to AE and held the M9 tight against the railing on the level above the observation deck.

M9 pic

M9 pic

These are great! We're off on a nice photo journey. Thanks guys for pitching in.

Below is sunrise in Cappadochia

7866243844_21a8292a6a_b.jpg

I walk around the Ballard Locks quite a bit, it is a great place all four seasons of the year. It was a spectacular summer the salmon runs have been large and long running. Those two were taken yesterday since I am working night shifts for a month and it was nice to be out and about during a weekday.

For the two shots above just set the aperture to wide open, f3.8, the M9 to AE and held the M9 tight against the railing on the level above the observation deck.

Nicely done....always fun to make use of railings, posts and 16 ounce glasses of ale!

Large Lock (80 x 825 feet, 24.4 x 251.5 meter) ~ Hiram M. Chittenden Locks ~ Seattle, WA

8031396683_170762df5e_c.jpg

M9 - Leica Elmar-M ASPH. 24mm f3.8

Luscious color! I have no doubt that someday we'll look back on these as fondly as we now do Kodachromes. Unique and wonderful. The B&W is pretty special as well.

Back