Mamiya 6 Photos...

Robert Holmes Bronze Sculpture at The Ranch Lodge
Mamiya 6, 50mm F/4, TMAX 400, K2, Fromex Marina del Rey

©2013 Chris Grossman

All very nice but which one is made with the old FOLDER MAMIYA SIX ?

None. This thread and many others were in a forum call Modern 120 RFs. However the BBS operator decided to end tyhat forum and moved all of the threads (mostly inappropriately) to the 120 RF Folders forum.

The modern Mamiya 6 could be considered a folder since it has an internal bellows that allows the lens to collapse down. It is not obvious since it is internal.

None. This thread and many others were in a forum call Modern 120 RFs. However the BBS operator decided to end tyhat forum and moved all of the threads (mostly inappropriately) to the 120 RF Folders forum.

The modern Mamiya 6 could be considered a folder since it has an internal bellows that allows the lens to collapse down. It is not obvious since it is internal.

Chris,

You are welcome here and I am not a puritan on thread subjects but it becomes confusing. The MF images thread already started that but this thread is more or less excluding 120 folders in a group that aims at 120 folders.

I see a 120 RF and a 120 RF Folder group. In both a thread on Mamiya 6 images. There is the Vöigtlander III, III Wide group which are new cameras sold by the forum owner so I can understand that decision.

Yes, there could be a bellow inside but you can not fold the lens into the body. Next time a Rolleiflex SL66 is a folder.

Ernst Dinkla

looking forward to Contribute to this Thread...
i'm leaving the World of 35mm / Leica ...at least for awhile :eek:
and Diving into MF with a 75mm

wish me Luck...;)

Helen

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the Mamiya... as per your signature, like you the two cameras that I rely on are a Mamiya 6/50 and an X2....

looking forward to Contribute to this Thread...
i'm leaving the World of 35mm / Leica ...at least for awhile :eek:
and Diving into MF with a 75mm

wish me Luck...;)

10542252295_18b09a5125_b.jpg

Helen

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the Mamiya... as per your signature, like you the two cameras that I rely on are a Mamiya 6/50 and an X2....
G]

Haha, like two peas in a pod !
Hopefully The Square aspect of MF i will be able to fit into

Great shots, as always your Coast showing its Mist and Mood...Lovely !

Haha, like two peas in a pod !
Hopefully The Square aspect of MF i will be able to fit into

Great shots, as always your Coast showing its Mist and Mood...Lovely !

I'm supposedly selling my mamiya 6, but seeing Helen on board, might pull this out of the market.;)

can't wait to see your post.

@filmfan

hope to see your MF shots again. been checking your blog time to time.:cool:

I'm supposedly selling my mamiya 6, but seeing Helen on board, might pull this out of the market.;)

can't wait to see your post.

@filmfan

hope to see your MF shots again. been checking your blog time to time.:cool:

oh sweeet, lovely of You to say
but may I ask why You are selling the mamiya 6
bored with the format, or
need cash, or
fell in love with another medium

well i probably won't receive the camera/lens
till the weekend....hopefully can post some shots mid next week

do hope i find the detail and 'squareness' to the shooting Sublime...glad to be apaet of the Mamiya 'Click' here on Rff ;)

Best to You - H

oh sweeet, lovely of You to say
but may I ask why You are selling the mamiya 6
bored with the format, or
need cash, or
fell in love with another medium

well i probably won't receive the camera/lens
till the weekend....hopefully can post some shots mid next week

do hope i find the detail and 'squareness' to the shooting Sublime...glad to be apaet of the Mamiya 'Click' here on Rff ;)

Best to You - H

been busy with my profession. ;) and I'm using mostly my M6.

actually, i see no problem with the mamiya 6, very ergonomic and reliable camera. I simply love its "squareness" body.

oh should i say, I just bought a panoramic kit for the Mamiya 6. now i can use my 135 films with this camera.:p

Looks like a good start Helen..
Thats funny, you have the lucky 6, I have the lucky seven, picked up a Mamiya 7 and my m7.. Still have to develop a few rolls i took, wrap my head around its size...

haha Fidel, so were into six and sevens...lol

not sure if MF is for me
might be just as Happy with just 35mm...hmmm

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/helenartemishill/10735029925/ said:
10735029925_30b7bc0195_b.jpg
[/url]
invasion of the pods by helenhill_HH, on Flickr
on Flickr

These old pylon remnants are some of my favorite things to shoot in NYC! Like tentacled creatures from a century ago, slowly making their way out of the East River!

Love the shot Helen! Always adore your work with good wide angle lenses.

I'm moving into a new apartment soon and I'm hoping to hang a Helen Hill original on my wall!

Phil Forrest

I've been on the fence about picking up either a RF645 with 45mm or Mamiya 6 with 50mm. I'm selling the GF670 soon as the 80mm is just a bit too long for me.

Phil_F_NM; said:
These old pylon remnants are some of my favorite things to shoot in NYC! Like tentacled creatures from a century ago, slowly making their way out of the East River!

Love the shot Helen! Always adore your work with good wide angle lenses.

I'm moving into a new apartment soon and I'm hoping to hang a Helen Hill original on my wall!

Phil Forrest

Oh hey Phil, just saw your post...Apologies

Why of course,Once You get settled into your new place
with Pleasure, Let me know what Print you would like
Best-H

Back