Might have seen then on the M6 flickr group but for those that haven't

8081632302_a2dc972b8e.jpg

M6, 50mm, Ektar

8081622201_acc5e1a2be.jpg

M6, 75mm, Ektar

8085682245_c22294339e.jpg

M6, 50mm, Portra 400

8198484679_7e0e57f313.jpg

M6, 50mm, Tmax100 (could be HP5???), Barry thornton 2-bath (4.5mins ea)

8198480489_6bc5c33b5a.jpg

M6, 75mm, HP5, Barry thornton 2-bath (4.5mins ea)

Might have seen then on the M6 flickr group but for those that haven't

Oh I like the boat and the dock one, those are great, good exposure on the B&W and Color and the color one is really rich, which films/lenses/developer etc? If I may ask.

~Stone~ The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'll add it to the above post.

It was overcast most of the time I was there, which made for flat lighting most of the time. They were all taken in Finland while on Holiday.

It was the first time I have shot a holiday on Film, and the first time traveling with the Mamiya. I absolutely loved it! the M6 is perfect for travel.

I'll add it to the above post.

It was overcast most of the time I was there, which made for flat lighting most of the time. They were all taken in Finland while on Holiday.

It was the first time I have shot a holiday on Film, and the first time traveling with the Mamiya. I absolutely loved it! the M6 is perfect for travel.

Cool, I thought that was Ektar, or I was hoping, means I don't have to sell off my Ektar just yet, but I'm getting rid of my portra, I have about 6-8 120 rolls, want to trade? I'll take hp5 on a 2 to 1 trade :) except the 220 Portra which I'll take on a 1 to 1 with 120 B&W film, I'm going all B&W :)

Curious about the 2 bath I haven't tried one before.

Thanks for the info.

~Stone~ The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic. Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I just sold my Mamiya 6 and decided to keep the Mamiya 7 II (keeping both and deciding which one to shoot was getting ridiculous). I went through some old shots and decided to post this in remembrance to a super great camera. Shot on some Fuji chrome:

You're a hooper?

Not a chance. But you can expect many strange things in and around Boulder, Colorado. ;)

I love boulder, I would live there if I could afford it haha, love that they have a Tesla motors shop too! Yes many alternative lifestyles there, I approve :) you should try hopping, you never know... Haha

Wonderful shot Gingko, that first one! I am waiting for my 150mm atm.
Here's one from Dubai, Emaar Building. TMax100 / Ilfosol3. M6 50mm

2012_12_tmax_img003.jpg

And the Address Hotel in Downtown Dubai, with rarely seen storm clouds behind (cropped a bit)

2012_12_tmax_img007.jpg

Last edited:
These are incredible photographs. So much detail! Puts me right there in the streets of Tokyo.
Were these shot at Tri-X's box speed?

Yes, they were shot at the normal ISO speed for the film. I love how Tri-X performs with this camera, especially in the evening and night.... I think I might just keep one camera loaded with Tri-X, and the other with 100 Delta Pro.

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the photos!

Back