Medium Format ... long may it live!

All this talk of Fotokemika giving up on film is really depressing. Thought I'd share a fairly recent one, shot on Efke R25 at EI20, developed in Caffenol

Bay of hounds by Eirik0304, on Flickr

Now seeing what the film can do, knowing it is no more, gets me really depressed ;)

sem, it's always a pleasure to see your photos - but may I suggest that you link to the individual articles, rather than just to your blog's home page? After a few days it becomes very difficult to place your posts in context.

sem, it's always a pleasure to see your photos - but may I suggest that you link to the individual articles, rather than just to your blog's home page? After a few days it becomes very difficult to place your posts in context.

Thanks for the kind words!
I hope I get the point, I am not so good in english, sorry. And I hope this will work the way you mean it:

http://6x6-light-leaks.blogspot.de/2012/09/cleaning-on-rpx-100-in-rpx-d-zeiss-110.html

Thanks for looking!

A couple in B&W from the Isle of Skye. Both were taken with a Hasselblad 501cm on Ilford XP2. The Gesto Farmhouse was shot with the 160mm CB lens and the other one with the 80mm CB. Both considered to be "budget" lenses but they look pretty sharp to me.

Gesto Farm Isle of Skye by Elmer Duck, on Flickr

Oh my... Now I have to get myself to the Isle of Skye somehow...

Rolleiflex 3.5f, Ilford FP4+

Rolleiflex 3.5f, Ilford FP4+

7978708127_affd31a6a0_o.jpg
[/url]
BigBasinSP_Rolleiflex_FP4Plus01 by Mathias Samuelson, on Flickr[/IMG]

Well, I got my son in the same hat too, just for the collection:

246b9f3436e2.jpg

All done with a Hasselbad cx503 + 80mm Planar + Portra nc160.

Back