Medium Format ... long may it live!

Eirik, is that your cabin? beautiful ...

i am thinking seriously now of getting a 6x6 box slr like the bronica/hassleblad/ersti, 80mm lens, and eye level prism. i got some glare-free glass panels cut for me yesterday at a hobby shop for 6x6 scanning. i am in the middle of a roll of hp5 in the zeiss folder. the reason for this is a developing interest in still life photography ...

Eirik, is that your cabin? beautiful ...

i am thinking seriously now of getting a 6x6 box slr like the bronica/hassleblad/ersti, 80mm lens, and eye level prism. i got some glare-free glass panels cut for me yesterday at a hobby shop for 6x6 scanning. i am in the middle of a roll of hp5 in the zeiss folder. the reason for this is a developing interest in still life photography ...

Thank you Paul.

No, that is not my cabin, it´s a 20 minute walk uphill from my little retreat. It too is a log cabin, but due to previous owners having made a hash of so-called improvements, I need to put cladding over the logs.

Cabin

Glad to hear you are considering MF again. The little Ikonta is not half bad for a pocketable camera. But an SLR will give better results, mine has become a tripod queen. TLR´s and the Polaroid put to use for handheld stuff.

Mamiya 7 80mm - Amsterdam

p1152861602.jpg

Back