Monterey Historics

Larry Cloetta

Mentor
Local time
3:42 AM
Have been debating for a while whether to post these or not, and if so, whether, because they are varied, whether to just post individual shots in the old car thread, the new car thread, people threads, film, threads or something else entirely.
Finally decided to just post them together in a dedicated thread, not because I think they are great, but in case someone else out there has Monterey Historics weekend photos from the past or the future that they would care to post. It's an amazing event for car people, and any car guy (okay, gal, person) who has the opportunity to attend should take it, at least once. It's not just the Historics (races) at Laguna Seca, it's the Pebble Beach Concours and all the auctions which are going on concurrently on the Peninsula. It's insane, in a good way.
I've raced there before, but that's long gone. Was there with a friend this year who was running a Le Mans prototype, and that was fun. Photos which follow are snapshots, a complete mishmash of everything, and cars shown would be less than 5% of what was there, much less, just a sampling. There are the race cars, and there are visitor driver cars in the paddock.
Again, my main reason for posting is to encourage other like minded souls to go, and also to post photos, past or future.

Please indulge me in the overload to follow. Won't be doing all of it at once.

Nikon Z7 + 58/1.4G

Nikon Z7 + 58/1.4G

Back