Monterey Historics

Love this great collection of photos. The high-key photo of the maybe C-Type Jag works especially well.

Have been debating for a while whether to post these or not, and if so, whether, because they are varied, whether to just post individual shots in the old car thread, the new car thread, people threads, film, threads or something else entirely.

Finally decided to just post them together in a dedicated thread

Larry, I am glad that you chose to give these photos their own thread. Whether or not anyone else adds their photos from this event to the thread (and I hope that they do), these images as a group deserve such a thread in my mind. If you happen to have additional photos of the personalities involved (drivers, mechanics, etc.) those would be great to see as well. Thanks for sharing!

Larry, thanks for posting this thread. Excellent work, beautiful machinery.

Lynn, thank you. There will be more later this evening or tomorrow.

Larry, I am glad that you chose to give these photos their own thread. Whether or not anyone else adds their photos from this event to the thread (and I hope that they do), these images as a group deserve such a thread in my mind. If you happen to have additional photos of the personalities involved (drivers, mechanics, etc.) those would be great to see as well. Thanks for sharing!

Guth,
I'll see what I can do about personalities a bit later, though I may have to cheat a little. And thank you for the encouragement.

Thanks to everyone who has responded.

Back