Canada Next Toronto RFF?

Couple more...the guys and outside for a smoke.

Attachments

• gtarff.jpg
    gtarff.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
  • bedford.jpg
    bedford.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
Jan, it must be all that German equipment on the table, but the beer flows pretty good as you well know.....
A lot of RFF guys can really knock 'em back. I just stay 1-2 beers ahead of them to be polite.....

Very good, Mike! You've managed to capture Victor's reflective nature, Bill's impish grin, and my halo. Great shot of you, too. :)

Frank, should have given you the credit for the pic of me, but I hate it when people take better pics than me with my camera....
If I remember correctly, isn't there a pic of an attractive waitress changing a menu board out there?
That's the 1st time I've used that monster 90mm F2 Summicron indoors with no flash.....I'm pretty impressed. Lots of grain with that Tmax400, next I think I'll try HP5 and see how it looks.
And it was nice of Victor's dad to stand in for him for that shot.....
Mike

dadsm3 said:
Frank, should have given you the credit for the pic of me, but I hate it when people take better pics than me with my camera....
If I remember correctly, isn't there a pic of an attractive waitress changing a menu board out there?
That's the 1st time I've used that monster 90mm F2 Summicron indoors with no flash.....I'm pretty impressed. Lots of grain with that Tmax400, next I think I'll try HP5 and see how it looks.
And it was nice of Victor's dad to stand in for him for that shot.....
Mike

Credit goes to the model, Mike.
I've got a couple of interesting shots from that day, but the film is still in camera and not developed yet. It will come.

Yeah...funny how I'll blow a wad on beer but have a guilty conscience taking a film out of a camera with half a dozen shots left on it...never saw Dave's from his IIIc from the last meeting. I understand you guys have an artistic reputation to uphold so are reluctant to post less-than-perfect shots.....luckily I have no such inhibitions, for obvious reasons.
If I could make a suggestion re an April/May meeting, I haven't been to the St. Lawrence market since I was a little kid, but remember thousands of people speaking different languages walking around booths with hanging lambs, goats, rabbits, fowl etc., and guys throwing whole salmon 30 feet to another guy to clean before sale. It would be a great spot.....
Mike

Nice shots

Nice shots

dadsm3 said:
These guys are probably going to kill me for this......
All with an M3 and 90mm 'cron.......too lazy to get up from the table. Tmax400...
Victor, Bill, Frank and me....
Mike

Hey Mike nice shots of us.

Bill

Thanks, Bill. Frank's was tough, too much backlight. It was pretty rewarding to develop and scan these from home....and now that I see that I can do indoor portraits with no flash I've got a huge family to re-do portraits of.
I bought a Durst enlarger (waiting for a lens mount from epay)...can't wait to start playing with it....scanning and photoshopping are fun, but don't hold a torch to wet printing in quality, self satisfaction or sheer enjoyment AFAIC.
The college teachers settled so back to darkroom class this week....
Mike

Back