Canada Next Toronto RFF?

Gents, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. I haven't sufficiently recovered from my cardiac incident yet. Lift a pint for me, and enjoy a nice day of shooting!

Gene

GeneW said:
Gents, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one. Lift a pint for me, and enjoy a nice day of shooting!

Gene

We will, Gene!

Like Mike said, let's plan to meet again in May in Port Credit.

JoeFriday said:
speaking of.. I'm thinking of taking a trip to Toronto sometime this summer.. does anyone know any photographers or fly fishermen there?

hmmm Joe Friday... I'm sure this is not a slight it's humour ... right??

On topic.. I'm out of town this weekend, everyone have a good one, not hard when there's beer!

Last edited:
Damn I wish I could make it. I drove to Guelph today to drop my daughter off after spending spending time here, so I was thinking of you, Gene, and the rest of the gang. It was such a nice day for a drive, and I could just taste how nice it would be to go walkabout with you guys on Saturday. But in May I'll make every effort to be there or be square (er than I truly am!)

Earl
It's a long shot but ... Go Leafs Go!

I may have to join those giving Saturday's meet a miss. Work has every indication of extending well into Saturday tonight so I may not be conscious enough to make the drive back into the city.

Peter

I'm in also. I was going to check out the enlargers at KHB Photo in Mississauga on my way in, but heard there's some kind of farmer action happening on the 401 so I may scrap that.
Looking forward to some great conversation, cold beer, and streetshooting...
Mike

A small but dedicated group of us met today and shared some stories, laughs, lies, and draft beer. Bill, Mike, Victor and myself were present. Victor's good news was that he was accepted into an upcoming photography show in Toronto. Plans were mentioned to meet again in better weather in May, in Port Credit so Gene could more easily attend, and also to meet in Hamilton in June for a batttle reinactment held there. Great to meet Bill and Victor again, and Mike for the first but not last time! Missing and missed were John and Peter, and anyone else in the GTA region that wasn't able to join us.

Sorry I missed it but I was at a birthday party playing with my M6 and Hexar AF :D

Cheers
Dave

FrankS said:
A small but dedicated group of us met today ...
Sorry I messed the meet ... sounds like a good time was had by all. I didn't get home from work until 4 a.m. Saturday, so a trip back into the city for 1 p.m. just wasn't possible.
Congrat to Victor on the photo show ... well done!

Peter

Sorry I missed it, too, but at least plans for May and June are being made. I'm looking forward to both!

Earl

Last edited:
Had a great time, a real pleasure seeing Victor again and meeting Frank and Bill. Funny, put a bunch of different RF's on the table along with some of Frank and Victor's excellent work, and everyone's gabbing like they've known each other for 20 years within a couple of minutes of shaking hands for the first time.
Thanks to Bill, the Bedford is a great venue for this kind of meeting. The only thing that could have made it better is if Peter, Gene, Dave, Jan and John could have been there. Already looking forward to the next one........
Mike

These guys are probably going to kill me for this......
All with an M3 and 90mm 'cron.......too lazy to get up from the table. Tmax400...
Victor, Bill, Frank and me....
Mike

Attachments

• victor.jpg
    victor.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 0
  • franks.jpg
    franks.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 0
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 0