NIB Bessa-L Silver Body on Amazon $90USD

NIB Bessa-L Silver Body on Amazon $90USD

Glad to help. Hope everyone receives their order.
I already have a black body for my 15/4.5 and 25/4 so I did not order.

It is just as well there is no warranty as my experience a few months ago with Photo Village Bessa R4M warranty services left such a bad taste in my mouth that I didn’t even bother sending it in.
Photo Village took three weeks, several phone calls, a web service request form unanswered, several unanswered emails (including to the owner) and three times sending my receipt to get an authorization to return for repair.
They do not track any service requests in a database, do not issue RMA tracking number and they expect me to trust them as a go-between to send the camera to Cosina in Japan.
No way. Recipe for disaster.
I decided to just live with my failed frame counter reset button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone wants mine that is coming, they can have it for what I paid for it. Did this to keep this killer deal in the RFF family.
:)

(local pick up in Los Angeles would be best so no extra shipping cost)

So... Interesting. PhotoVillage got approval for my credit card payment, then reversed it around midnight, and wrote me saying, "Why don't you pay with PayPal as money to friends/family."

So, I called and got Rosie on the phone; combination of fast talk, accent, I could not understand her at all. Got her to say she would "try to card again."

So... Interesting. PhotoVillage got approval for my credit card payment, then reversed it around midnight, and wrote me saying, "Why don't you pay with PayPal as money to friends/family."

So, I called and got Rosie on the phone; combination of fast talk, accent, I could not understand her at all. Got her to say she would "try to card again."

Really weird and shady.

Anyone wants mine that is coming, they can have it for what I paid for it. Did this to keep this killer deal in the RFF family.
:)

(local pick up in Los Angeles would be best so no extra shipping cost)

I would gladly pay international shipping if you'd be fine to post to Europe...

this is indeed quite shady.

Further update: Rosie insists on PayPal, "friends and family."

So I added $3 for PayPal fee and sent as "for merchandise" referencing the order. Rosie now confirms payment received and promises to ship. We will see in a couple of days.

fwiw, I received my camera yesterday as described (I had originally paid through paypal and didn't run into any payment issues).

Hopefully everyone who ordered gets theirs soon!

Back